Any family in the community is entitled to seek enrolment at St Joseph’s School.
Preference will be given to:
- Children baptised Catholic or of Catholic parents.
- Siblings of children already enrolled in St Joseph’s.
- Children transferring from a Catholic school
Where the school has the capacity, non-Catholic families who are supportive of our Catholic ethos may be enrolled.
To establish enrolment procedures that affords each applicant genuine respect and reflects the school’s aim to be inclusive and accessible regardless of cultural background, disability or ability to pay the full cost of a Catholic schooling.
- Parent/s complete an Enrolment Expression of Interest form online
- Parent/s visit for an initial tour in Term 2 and collect an enrolment pack with an Application for Enrolment Form
- Application for Enrolment form to be returned by the end of Term 2.
- In Term 3, the Principal will interview parents wishing to enrol their child. During this meeting the Principal will advise the parents of the expectations and aspirations of the school and of parent obligations to be involved in and supportive of the school community.
- At the point of application for enrolment, parents will be made aware of their obligation to support the school financially through the payment of school fees.
- Enrolment Acceptance Letters are sent out to families late Term 3, early Term 4.
- Families to officially accept enrolment soon after.