Our students will be active learners who are motivated and challenged to experience success in a stimulating learning environment that caters for individual needs.
The Good News of the Gospels will be lived in the everyday lives and actions of our school community. Through the quality of their interactions at St. Joseph’s, students will realise and actively use their unique talents as a gift from God.
Inspired by St Joseph we will endeavour to facilitate learning in which our Catholic identity permeates all areas of the school, living a message of love, acceptance and value. We will encourage and support individuals as they take responsibility for making positive contributions in a global community throughout their life.
• We are committed to 100% of the students, 100% of the time.
• We are committed to our faith community, fostering an environment where all teachers and students reach their potential.
• We are committed to developing expert teachers to ensure students achieve targeted progress.
• We are committed to using high quality data to personalise learning.
• We ensure our own and others' professional growth by planning, designing and teaching in teams.
• We are committed to planning a curriculum which has entitlement for all and promotes high expectations for every student.